Five of the papers presented at the New Rural Economy project and Festschrift have now been published in the Journal of Community and Rural Development. They can be accessed via the following links.
- Looker, E. Dianne “Supportive communities and a sense of belonging in rural and non-rural communities in Canada“
- Woodrow, Anna and Bill Reimer “Building Capacity: The Role of Rural Traditional Media and the New Rural Economy“
- Johnson, Thomas G. “Wealth Creation and the Normative Structures Framework“
- Sullivan, Lana, Laura Ryser, and Greg Halseth “Recognizing Change, Recognizing Rural: The New Rural Economy and Towards a New Model of Rural Services“
- Fan, HaiYan and Judith Kulig “Diversity in Rural Communities: Palliative Care for the Low German Mennonites“